THE BEST BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
· 4 cups Powdered Sugar (or 1 pound)
· 1 cup Butter (Softened Salted Sweet Cream)
· 2-3 teaspoons Vanilla
· 1-2 tablespoons Milk
1. Add softened butter and vanilla to the mixing bowl and mix until completely combined.
2. Add Powdered Sugar and beat on low until it is incorporated. Then move mixer up to medium-high speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often.
3. When completely mixed the frosting may appear dry.
4. Add milk a little bit at a time until frosting is the proper consistency.