KyMel, Inc provides it’s programs, including Camp Hope and Camp SIBsational, free of charge for all attendees. We can only do this thanks to your generous support. We don’t have any paid staff so you can rest assured that your donation goes directly to help us fulfill our mission.
Here are a few ways you can help KyMel, Inc.
1) Donate money. You can use the link on the top of the page to donate online or mail a check to the following address:
PO Box 1529
Great Bend,KS 67530
2) Donate items. See our wish list. It includes items big and small. If you have an idea for a donation not on our wish list just contact us to discuss it!
3) Choose KyMel as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile. Simply add KyMel, Inc or follow this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-3048651
4) Sponsor a child for Camp Hope. It costs approximately $1000 per camper to run each camp. Contact us if you would like to sponsor a child to attend camp!
5) Sponsor a Camp Hope activity. You can also ask us about sponsoring a specific camp activity. We do a variety of activities at camp and throughout the year and these obviously cost money.
6) Volunteer. Apply to be a volunteer and help make our camps the best week of the year for these kids and teens.